Gold Wedding Packages
“Do it yourself” Wedding Menu
This package does NOT include the wedding cake, DJ or centerpieces.
Some brides and grooms want to bring in their own DJ, wedding cake and centerpieces. Well this package is for you!
- 5 hours of Banquet Hall usage
- Linens for Tables and napkins – skirting for main tables
- Bridal table is served plated style – guests are served buffet style
- Champagne toast for bridal party is included
- China plates – silverware – water glass are included
- Cutting and wrapping of wedding cake at no charge
- Use of our wishing well for cards and use of our cake knifes
- 2 Standard Meat Buffet Dinner
- 1 Starch & 1 Vegetable
- Includes a Tossed Garden Salad & Homemade Dinner Rolls
- 5 hours STANDARD bar (liquor, beer, wine, soft drinks)
- Whiskey, Vodka, Gin, Peach Schnapps, Scotch, Rum,Spiced Rum, Bourbon, Ice, Vermouths, White Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Rhine, Merlot Wines,Moscato. Draft Beer, Non-Alcoholic Beer, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew, Tonic, Soda, Ice Tea, Lemonade, Orange, Cranberry, Grapefruit, Tomato Juices. Bloody Mary Mix, Sour Mix, Fresh cut Lemon and Lime wedges, Cups, Stirrers, Napkins.
Baked Herb Chicken: Mouth-watering baked fresh chicken with herbs and spices. A family favorite for over 35 years!
Beef Stroganoff: Black Angus beef, cut and mixed with mushroom gravy and topped on a butter noodle mixture.
Polish and Fresh Sausage: 2 sausages for the price of one! Plus, traditional sauerkraut served on the side (never mixed).
Bake Hawaiian Ham: Oven Baked with a pineapple & brown sugar glaze – yum!
Homemade Meatballs: This crowd-pleasing favorite comes from a family recipe from Belgium. Served on a bed of egg noodles. You can choose Swedish or tomato sauce.
Mostaccioli with Meat sauce: So delicious even our Italian friends want the recipe! Homemade Meatloaf: A family treat, Talk about comfort food!
Hungarian Goulash: One of our newest entrees – we got the recipe from a Hungarian family visiting Monroe. We get rave reviews from this one!
Roast Sirloin of Beef: Mouth-watering beef with our secret rubbing spice. Pan sliced and placed in beef gravy.
Champagne Chicken: A baked chicken with a delicious champagne sauce – yum!
Stuffed Chicken Breast: You choose which one…Cordon Bleu, Broccoli and Cheese, Kiev.
Homemade Lasagna: One of our favorites! Multi-layered cheese/meat and homemade tomato sauce makes this entrée so good!
Roast Pork Medallions: This is the staff’s favorite! They love how this slow roasted pork tastes. We believe it has to be the spice.
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls: A Polish tradition! Hand rolled and filled with meat and spices. Simmered in homemade tomato sauce.
Mashed Potato with Gravy – Homemade stuffing – Wild Rice – Parsley Potato – Butter Egg Noodle – Pasta Marinara – Baked Beans – Potato Salad – Pasta Salad – Elbow Noodle Salad
Butter Corn – Butter Beans – Green Beans with almonds – Honey butter Carrots – Peas and Carrots
(Each Additional Standard Starch or Vegetable: add $0.95)
Premium Starch & Vegetables
(Add 1.00 per guest)
Red Potato with Rosemary – Au Gratin – Macaroni and Cheese
Mixed California Vegetable – Broccoli with butter or cheese – Southern Style Beans
Always email to get the most recent quote for your party!
Let us know what Month/Day you would like and How many guests you are inviting. We will let you know the total cost of your party!
Also, we can save you money depending on what Month/Day and how many guests you have at your reception!