Platinum Wedding Packages
This Platinum Package includes: A two meat buffet dinner, The Wedding Cake, Chair Covers and a Premium Bar for 5 hours. You will take care of your Centerpiece for guest tables and your DJ/Band. See below all the extras you get with this Wonderful Package!
… Thank you guys for everything and for making our night a great and memorable one!
– Mike & Rachel
- 5 hours of Banquet Hall usage
- Wedding Cake – Cakes by Stephanie!
- Linens for tables and napkins – skirting for main tables
- Bridal table is served plated style – guests are served buffet style
- Champagne toast for bridal party is included
- china plates – silverware – water glass are included
- Cutting and wrapping of wedding cake at no charge
- Use of our wishing well for cards and use of our cake knives
- Hors d’oeuvres – Variety of 3 cheeses – Fresh Cut Vegetables – w/dip
- Choice of 1 Premium Meat & 1 Standard Meat
- Choice of 1 Starch & 2 Vegetables
- Includes a Tossed Garden Salad & Homemade Rolls with butter
- Chair Covers with Sash included
- 5 hours of Premium Bar, beer, wine, soft drinks
- Premium Bar Service – Champagne Toast for the Bridal Party Canadian Club Whiskey, Seagram 7-Crown Whiskey, Tanqueray gin, Peach Schnapps, Dewar’s Scotch, J & B Scotch, Absolut Vodka, Smirnoff Vodka, Bacardi Rum, Captain Morgan Rum, Amaretto, Jim Beam Bourbon, White Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Moscato, Merlot, Cabernet Wines, Draft Beer, Non-Alcoholic Beer, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew, Tonic, Soda, Ice Tea, Lemonade, Orange, Cranberry, Grapefruit, Tomato Juices. Bloody Mary Mix, Sour Mix. PLUS – Margarita’s – Pina Colada – Fresh cut lemons and limes wedges, Cherries, Olives, Glassware not plastic for drinks! Stirrers, cocktail napkins, Ice.
Baked Herb Chicken: Mouth-watering baked fresh chicken with herbs and spices. A family favorite for over 35 years!
Beef Stroganoff: Black Angus beef, cut and mixed with mushroom gravy and topped on a butter noodle mixture.
Polish and Fresh Sausage: 2 sausages for the price of one! Plus, traditional sauerkraut served on the side (never mixed).
Bake Hawaiian Ham: Oven Baked with a pineapple & brown sugar glaze – yum!
Homemade Meatballs: This crowd-pleasing favorite comes from a family recipe from Belgium. Served on a bed of egg noodles. You can choose Swedish or tomato sauce.
Mostaccioli with Meat sauce: So delicious even our Italian friends want the recipe! Homemade Meatloaf: A family treat, Talk about comfort food!
Hungarian Goulash: One of our newest entrees – we got the recipe from a Hungarian family visiting Monroe. We get rave reviews from this one!
Roast Sirloin of Beef: Mouth-watering beef with our secret rubbing spice. Pan sliced and placed in beef gravy.
Champagne Chicken: A baked chicken with a delicious champagne sauce – yum!
Stuffed Chicken Breast: You choose which one…Cordon Bleu, Broccoli and Cheese, Kiev.
Homemade Lasagna: One of our favorites! Multi-layered cheese/meat and homemade tomato sauce makes this entrée so good!
Roast Pork Medallions: This is the staff’s favorite! They love how this slow roasted pork tastes. We believe it has to be the spice.
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls: A Polish tradition! Hand rolled and filled with meat and spices. Simmered in homemade tomato sauce.
(Each additional standard starch or vegetable add .95 per guest)
Premium Starch & Vegetables
(additional 1.00 per guest)
Au Gratin – Red Potato with Rosemary – Macaroni and Cheese
Mixed California Vegetable – Broccoli with butter or cheese – Southern Style Beans
Always email to get the most recent quote for your party!
Let us know what Month/Day you would like and How many guests you are inviting. We will let you know the total cost of your party!
Also, we can save you money depending on what Month/Day and how many guests you have at your reception!